Ok the Holland post is coming tomorrow! I've been putting the finishing touches to my project for this weekends Birthday Blog Bash and by the time I had photographed said project and wrote the destructions I ran out of time to take photos of my holiday craftiness!!!
And there was quite a few holiday crafty projects! Oh yes we had a busy few days :-)
Soooo onto this weekends project...
Its a little something to hang on your wall, give as a gift or simply prop up and enjoy!!!
I thought I should pop up a list of stuff that you will need to make it. Now the whole idea is that you are using up your little scraps of paper, not rushing out and buying new stuff!!!! So if you haven't got the exact same product, fret not! Improvise!!!
- Ikea mirror / square canvas or canvas board
- paints (lime green, red and sky blue)
- glimmer mists in lime, scarlet and blue (optional)
- butterfly punch or chipboard butterflies
- scraps of brightly coloured paper and also some creamy white larger scraps
- chipboard letters
- clear crystals
- tiny flowers or small flower punch
- Prima felt branch (or you can make your own from brown cardstock)
- heart punch (or draw a freehand heart!)
- fine doodling pen
- length of brown rick rack
- your usual scrapping tools!
Right am off to try and warm up. My heating is cream crackered and its blummin freezing in here. No little portable heater, fire, nothing. Am hoping it's nothing more serious than the water pump having broken. Fingers crossed. Well I would.... if they weren't so cold!!!!